As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Maxima #ad
1 Liter Bottle, Maxima 57901 20WT Standard Hydraulic Fork Oil #adMaxima #ad
- 5wt fork oil is normal service weight for MX applications, can be blended for intermediate viscosities. Lubricinol provides for very low sliding friction and protects internal components from wear. For all front suspension systems, both standard and cartridge.
Maxima fork oils are formulated from the highest quality base oils and advanced additives to prevent foaming, seal hardening, oxidation and stiction. Temperature stable viscosity provides for constant fork action and terrain compliance for the front wheel.
2. Maxima #ad
Maxima Racing Oils 50-03901 20wt V-Twin Fork Oil, 32 fl. oz. #adMaxima #ad
- Special lubricinol formula conditions seals and protects moving parts While reducing friction. Advanced detergents provide ultra-clean operation and protect suspension systems from wear, deposits and allow for trouble-free operation.
Available in 5wt, 10wt, & 20wt. Enhances fork performance over a wide operating temperature range. Maxima v-twin fork oil is a blend of premium quality, ultra-pure base oils and surface active additives that provide excellent lubricity, control foaming and protect the suspension system against corrosion.
|Manufacturer||Maxima Racing Oils #ad|
3. Bel-Ray #ad
Bel-Ray High Performance Fork Oil, 20W, 1L. 99340-B1LW #adBel-Ray #ad
- Through the use of carefully selected high-viscosity base oils, fade is reduced providing smooth operation over a wide temperature range.
Eliminates striction and drag while greatly improving fork action. Front suspension oil formulated for use in all suspension forks including those using cartridge and dual chamber systems.
4. PJ1 #ad
0.5 L, PJ1 2-20W 20W Fork Tuner Oil #adPJ1 #ad
- Fluid specially blended with anti-foaming additives, which provide consistent fork performance superior to standard fork oil, even under severe temperature ranges.
Available in 8 different multi-viscosity weights, providing consistent, smooth damping action for a more precise response from the forks. High viscosity index h. V. I. Pj1 fork tuner special high viscosity Index formula far exceeds all OEM specifications and noticeably increases traction and handling for a smoother ride.
Pj1 fork tuner oils will not fade, be affected by hot or cold climates or break down under extreme riding conditions. Synthetic anti-seal swell additive to help keep seals soft and to guard seal from leakage.
5. Spectro Performance Oils #ad
Spectro Performance Oils R.HDFOE Heavy Duty Fork Oil Type E SAE 20, 1 Quart #adSpectro Performance Oils #ad
- Exceeds all known OEM and Harley Davidson warranty requirements. Superior damping and long-lasting lubrication. Heavy sae 40 limits front end dive during braking.
Provides exceptional temperature stability. Anti-foaming, anti-rust, and anti-corrosion attributes. Preserves and conditions your fork seals.
6. Motul #ad
Motul MTL105928 H 20W Fork Oil Expert, 1 Pack, 1 l #adMotul #ad
- Anti-foam, anti-corrosion and high viscosity index protects and preserves seals. Reinforced with anti-friction additives. Fork Oil.
7. Progressive Suspension #ad
Progressive Suspension 20W Fork Oil Quart 31-0011 #adProgressive Suspension #ad
- Maintains temperature stability, minimizes fluid leakage and resists fading while preserving fork seals. Made in the U. S. Sold each in one-quart bottles.
Recommended for use with Progressive fork suspension products. Special blend formula helps provide superior damping and long-lasting lubrication, along with anti-foaming, anti-rust and anti-corrosion attributes.
8. Motul #ad
1 Pack, Motul 105928 H 20W Fork Oil Expert, 6 l #adMotul #ad
- Package dimensions: 9. 0 h x 9. 9 l x 7. 8 w inches. Country of Origin : France. Anti-foam, anti-corrosion and high viscosity index protects and preserves seals. Package weight: 13. 325 pounds.