As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Orion Motor Tech #ad
Orion Motor Tech 10pcs Bearing Race and Seal Bushing Driver Install Set 9 Discs Collar Axle Housing with Carrying Case Master/Universal Aluminum Kit for Automotive Wheel Bearings #adOrion Motor Tech #ad
- Easy usage: to use, simply select the correct bushing, and then pound in/out. Description:. Versatility: collars/discs of 9 different sizes fit standard races used in most wheel bearing applications.
The solid, knurled handle offers extra grip and control during use. Easy storage: this set comes in a blow-molded plastic carrying case for easy transport, simple storage, and quick organization. All-in-one choice for your garage! with our 9-disc-and-1-driver set, no more troubles of bearing installation.
Everyone is a top mechanist! our super sturdy and well-designed tool set guarantees long service life without damaging the bearings, ensuring you a worry free shopping experience.
Suitable for straight installation on cars, motorcycles, align straight and centered, small engine trucks, etc. Ultra sturdiness & durability: forged from high strength aluminum for extra durability and strength, the driver and discs feature extraordinarily long service life and won’t mark the bearings.
2. ARES #ad
SUVs and Light Trucks, ARES 70693 | Seal Puller with Dual Hook Tip Design | Remove Oil and Grease Seals on Cars #adARES #ad
- With your support, we’re proud to help this great organization. Quality: made of chrome-molybdenum steel, this seal puller features a Manganese Phosphate coating for rust and corrosion resistance, so you'll never have to worry about its ability to stand up to tough jobs.
If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. If you have any issues with your ARES Seal Puller, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, replacement, parts, or refund.
Includes: this seal puller comes with two hook tipped seal blades. You are backed by our Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty. Design: our seal puller is designed to quickly and easily remove oil and grease seals on cars, and light trucks without damaging the housing or bearing, SUVs, while the ergonomically designed handle gives you extra leverage for hard-to-reach seals.
Aspca business ambassador: we are proud to be part of the aspca business Ambassador Program. Each blade features a versatile dual tip design, so you'll always have the right amount of leverage you need. Reliable | effective | efficient: users trust ares to be quality tools.
3. OTC #ad
OTC 4508 Professional Style Seal Puller #adOTC #ad
- The tool is 12" long and the hook tip is double-secured for durability. An extra blade is included. Removal without damaging the housing or bearing.
Hook tips in two sizes and professional handle design allows removal of hard-to-get-at seals by getting under them. Remove oil and grease seals when servicing cars SUVs and light trucks.
|Warranty||One (1) year limited warranty|
4. Lisle #ad
Lisle 58430 Shaft Type Seal Puller #adLisle #ad
- Engage the adjustable hook behind the seal. Removes the seal without damage to the shaft. Brace the push rod against the engine head and push the handle to remove the seal. Removes cam shaft and Crank Shaft Seals Without Damage to the Shaft.
5. Performance Tool #ad
Performance Tool Seal Puller #adPerformance Tool #ad
- Leverage works for you. Large easy grip handle with heavy duty chrome plated shaft. For removal of grease and oil seals. Two tip sizes accommodate many applications.
|Brand||Performance Tool #ad|
|Manufacturer||Wilmar Tool #ad|
6. Shankly #ad
Axle Bearing Puller, Shankly Rear Axle Bearing Puller #adShankly #ad
- Of 2-3/8 in. Small puller: this rear axle bearing puller comes with a small puller that fits minimum bearing tube I. D. Quick and effective: shankly’s rear axle bearing set pulls semi-floating rear axle bearings quickly and effectively.
Of 1 in. Of 2-7/8 in. And maximum axle tube I. D. Of 1-3/8 in. And maximum axle tube I. D. Standard sae sizes, this rear axle bearing tool works on most domestic/American vehicles.
Of 1-7/8 in. Of 1-5/16 in. Useful puller sizes: shankly’s rear axle bearing tool features useful pulling sizes ranging from 1" to 1-7/8", 1-5/16 to 2-3/8", 1-3/8" to 2-7/8" making this rear axle bearing puller set suitable for many types of axle bearing pulling jobs.
Medium puller: shankly’s axle bearing puller set features a medium puller that fits minimum bearing tube I. D. And maximum axle tube I. D. Large puller: this rear axle bearing puller offers a large puller which fits minimum bearing tube I. D.
7. OTC #ad
OTC 7494A Rear Axle Bearing Service Set #adOTC #ad
- Set includes three pullers to service most domestic cars. Includes one each 7495a 7496A and 7497A and a storage case. All three pullers have been redesigned to make the removal of semi-floating rear axle bearings easier.
The new design allows you to capture the bearing firmly distributing the pulling force over the entire bearing. This reduces damage and increases the amount of applications.
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
8. OTC #ad
OTC 4579 9-Way Slide Hammer Puller Set #adOTC #ad
- Designed for use with other OTC 5/8 inch-18 thread slide hammer attachments. Otc's 9-way slide hammer puller Set is ideal for pulling flange-type rear axles and most front-wheel drive hubs. Includes a grip wrench adapter and a dent puller attachment for sheet metal or other unique pulling requirements.
Two- and three-way cross blocks and cone provide the perfect jaw configuration for most jobs. Internal and external jaws provide a variety of combinations to pull bearings, gears, and seals.
|Warranty||Sets & Kits do not have warranty/ see individual pcs for details|